Depends what you mean by school age. I'm willing to do college situations, e.g. 17-19. I've actually got about 15-20 ideas fully-fleshed out in my head (I have a long commute to work, is my excuse)right now, so there's a backlog I have to work through, but I welcome requests where possible and will give it a good think over. x
Thanks Alyssa I was thinking about college age as that's the age i'm at now so that sort of thing is right up my street, thanks again for all the great caps.
8 comments:
love the vindictive-ex angle and the fall of the big man about town going back to the nursery, could it be any more humiliatingly?
cute photo as always
I agree with MJ, I love the extreme humiliation even though this sort of thing isn't always to my taste, but I love your other ones
I don't suppose if you are up for requests you could maybe a school age cap
thanks
Hi Thomas,
Depends what you mean by school age. I'm willing to do college situations, e.g. 17-19. I've actually got about 15-20 ideas fully-fleshed out in my head (I have a long commute to work, is my excuse)right now, so there's a backlog I have to work through, but I welcome requests where possible and will give it a good think over. x
Thanks Alyssa I was thinking about college age as that's the age i'm at now so that sort of thing is right up my street, thanks again for all the great caps.
I think I might have just the thing. In the mean time, check out the entry from the 16th April for a glimpse into your future ;)
one i cant get over and im really loving is the feeding one really pretty bbw
imagine a conceited fitness freak being force fed like that and renamed miss penelope plump piggy!
Yeah, I enjoyed making that one and it's a concept I'd like to revisit someday. Very niche though, so I'm glad someone enjoyed it!
bonjour,
vous ĂȘtes toutes "mimi",
en petites filles.
bisous
suzie
Post a Comment