Macho Men forcibly transformed into Mincing Maidens
loved it very creativewell done on your christmas project i think leona in panto was my favourite
Oh dear, she tried so hard as well. A lovely New Years themed idea :)
Hm, this is one precious caption! Dear Polly's tantrum is an image I'd love to have seen! XDAnd, an aside: it seem's Polly's name changed from "Poopie-Panties" to "Potty-Panties" in the end. :P
Good spot. Fixed.
Brilliant! I love the idea of forcing the desired behaviour onto the transformee and your use of the keys fitted that perfectly! Excellent caption!
gigles, love It
6 comments:
loved it very creative
well done on your christmas project i think leona in panto was my favourite
Oh dear, she tried so hard as well. A lovely New Years themed idea :)
Hm, this is one precious caption! Dear Polly's tantrum is an image I'd love to have seen! XD
And, an aside: it seem's Polly's name changed from "Poopie-Panties" to "Potty-Panties" in the end. :P
Good spot. Fixed.
Brilliant! I love the idea of forcing the desired behaviour onto the transformee and your use of the keys fitted that perfectly! Excellent caption!
gigles, love It
Post a Comment